Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2011

The end of 2011...

2011 is almost over! I'm hoping to make 2012 the year of my jewellery - at least as far as I'm concerned. I hope to be able to update this blog more frequently, and also post more pictures of my jewellery pieces. I'm hoping to expand my soutache jewellery, and also start on my bead embroidery pieces as well - I've made a few but not enough to put on the website yet. This is my resolution for 2012!

I'm also going to occasionally post some reviews of bead shops around the world. This might sound a bit odd, but wherever I go I always like to try to find a bead shop, because you never know what you're going to find. So I go to local bead shops in Scotland, but also far away bead shops, like Las Vegas, Rome and Vancouver!!

No comments:

Post a Comment